Visual content adds real value to social media along with textual content. Here you will find 3 survey data about how the images act as currency. First of all, about 66% of social media posts include images. You might learn that Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest allow sharing greatest number of photos and only Facebook has a user of 350 million. Sharing images in social media is identified as crucial media optimizing tactic. Outside of social media the situation is same; we have found that website post with images get more view than only textual content. Thus presently the social media platform is also focusing on redesign. In the way of Social media here the users actually want to interact more with visual posts. But one consistent challenge is sustaining here that most of the marketers are facing that is incorporating visual content with textual content for better marketing of the site. Once designing and visual integration were considered as stress for small business due to their higher cost. But the problem is almost solved now, since a plethora of amazing tools and resources are now available for crafting stunning graphics in instance.
In this article I will introduce some of the popular tool that will help you a lot for creating and customizing your visual elements.
- Pablo You can use this free tool craft brilliant images which are highly friendly for social media platform. It comes with 25+ stylish fonts, 600k+ searchable images and a variety of sizes to meet the needs of different media.You have many options like selecting template, using filter, and uploading images and adding text to the media. After the process is done it allows sharing that on social media. It also offers a chrome extension to download images and logo from web you can do it by clicking the dashboard. The best part of this tool is you can access all of its features without even crating any account with it.
- Canva Secondly we would like to recommend the Canava for creating amazing images in no time. It has drag and drop interface. It’s probably the most all-inclusive tool on this list, including templates for social media posts, cover photos and advertisements. It has in built tons of free images, graphics and fonts to Canva allows you to search for images along with images you can use text, shapes, frames, icons, charts and more.
- Skitch Skitch is perfect for focusing specific aspect of business and it allows taking screenshots for writing. You easily can mark your images, snap and webpages with this tool. It also helps to pixelate elements from photos, in the right sidebar of the app you will find annotation feature which can be even used for pdf.
- Easel.ly Sometime blogger write article on research data or survey to make them more graceful info graph need to add. Therefore the importance of info graph has been increased and Easel.ly is that magic tool that will create info graph in minute for you. Most of the time complex data can be easily by audience when it is presented with visual manner. They are also a great resource to generate contextual backlinks. Usually research based article requires info graph but it will set you back at least 100 $. But this tool is about to save your budget greatly in addition with that is will let you generate images with high graphic. And you will able to access all the option by simply signing up and account.
- Over Mobile websites and content are much more popular than desktop site since people of present era more like to be browse websites with handy devices. Now I am introducing a mobile app that can be your favorite tool to manage your images like a full-fledged studio. You will find this app on Google paly. The app is equipped with many robust features with which you can produce professional images in no time. The app also allows customizing color, text, fonts and more yes without using PC.
- Pixlr This tool has dynamic features and ability you can have the option to add effects, layers, filters, text and borders on your own images. It has a familiar and simple interface like other editing tools. Pixlr has web and app format and you will find the windows, android and iOS format.
- Smush.it Images are indispensible part of content and for getting higher attention of views visual parts are considered important but too much images increase the weight of page and that takes too much time load. You might have knowledge that the more time your site takes to less you have chance to have their trust. Smush is a WordPress-based plugin you can use to scale down and compress your images and even without compromising their quality. Once it is installed it will scans image scales and subtract unnecessary part of it.
- The Noun Project It’s a huge library of icon which can be accessed from search bar easily with keywords. And yes they are absolutely free of cost. To get freedom of use you need to use premium service which start from 9.99$. Icons are integral part of branding any digital goods so no way to ignore them.
- Pattern Library If you need amazing background for your social media post then you can use the Pattern Library without any hesitation. Pattern Library is a great resource for free and colorful backgrounds shared by talented designers. You can tile the images to any size you want.
- Pictaculous Color contrast of images is far more important to make suitable content for any site. Pictaculous gives you all rights to manage color of background, text, icon and frames.
Now a days stunning graphic is not so hard like the previous years. No you don’t need to learn the complex software like Photoshop, for designing graphics. The above mentioned tools are immensely simple to use and full of functionality to let you dynamic. So now getting increased visual, more viewer’s without spending much time for it.