WpMania.Net (we) will only provide Support Services through our Helpdesk. We don’t provide our Support Service through any other channel (including, but not limited to direct e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or over the phone) at this time. You will need to submit a ticket using the Helpdesk in order to take advantage of our Support Service . We may ask you to send us your login details if we need them in order to assist you. Our Helpdesk tickets and information you share with us through these Helpdesk tickets are confidential. Only you and our support team will see your ticket. Our Pre-sales FAQ contain answers to common questions and may help answer questions you may have.
Support vs. CustomizationsThere is a fine line between theme support and theme customizations, and everyone has a different idea of what each entails. While we’re happy to help you with theme-specific support, unfortunately we can’t help you modify or customize your theme further than its advertised features. Hopefully the information below will help you distinguish and understand the difference between theme support and customizations. Theme Support Examples
- My theme is broken. I’ve followed all the necessary steps to set up the theme, including watching the install video or help documents included with the theme, but still can’t get the theme to work.
- My theme does not work as advertised. I’ve set it up as directed, but for some reason my theme doesn’t look like it should.
- My theme has an obvious bug which is preventing me from using the theme properly.
- How do I change an element to look or function differently than shown in the demo?
- I would like to add or remove an element from the header, what do I do?
- XYZ plugin breaks my theme or causes unexpected behavior.