This Hotel template is perfect for you, if...
- you are an entrepreneur, photographer, coach, creative, blogger, or service-based business.
- You need your website launched... like, yesterday.
- You are on a budget.
- You don’t know much about website strategy or conversions… maybe you don’t even know what a conversion is. It’s okay, that’s why we’re here!
- You are looking for a custom look and feel, but you don’t know how to code or have time to learn. WE FEEL YOU.
- You want creative liberty and the freedom to work and make tweaks at your own pace, without having to rely on someone else or spend more money for every minor adjustment.
This theme reflect WpMania's tried and tested strategy for highly converting websites. The structure is there for a reason, so trust it!
what you need to know:
- No guesswork. We’ve made sure to include copy prompts and video walkthroughs to make the entire process seamless and efficient.
- But is it optimized for mobile? Duh. Does it have a responsive design? Of course. And a user-friendly navigation? You bet.
- More than just a pretty face. This template was built by top UX and UI experts to optimize conversions.
- We’re not newbies. Our Sales Page templates use the exact same strategies that have resulted in over 100s successful sales pages within our agency. Tried and tested by the best of the best.
- Not computer savvy? No problem. It’s ridiculously easy to use.
- customizable features: brand colors, fonts, photos, video,copy, testimonials, FAQs, CTAs & layout
Hotel is a clean, responsive WordPress theme, that allows you to build a professional looking website in minutes. The theme comes with very strong Admin Panel and the homepage template is entirely powered by Admin Panel and Widget areas ( 2 of theme ). It gives your company the tools to turn WordPress into a modern Content Management System (CMS). The advance admin option gives you the opportunity to manage your site without any programming Knowledge. No complex settings, no coding skills required, just the ability to writing textual content. You know how to write, right?