$399 Setup Fee
Hosting & Support Included
Perfect for e-tailers and businesses that have large sites or online catalogs
eCommerce Managed Website Service FAQs
We don’t use rigid templates or themes. Our website platform allows us to create customized designs to share your unique story. After you go live, if you ever find a competitor has a similar website we can work with you to change it until you’re satisfied.
Each month Our Website Management Service could save you $100’s and over a dozen hours of your time
Dedicated project manager (save hundreds)
24/7 VA support (save hundreds)
Free theme setup (save $49)
Free customization (save $299)
Speed optimization (save $199)
Emergency Support (save $90/hour)
Free migration assistance (save $199)
You don’t need to do anything (save hundreds)
Ask what you need to change (save hundreds)
Image Optimization (save $199)
Error Fix (save $99)
Sales Funnel (save $399)
Fast, secure and reliable hosting (save $599)
CDN integration for free (save $99)
We take backup & restore on demand (save $49)
1 Hour consultation (save $99)
WordPress Security (save $49)
Malware removal (save $199)
Fully Functional eCommerce Website
Invoice & Order Management
Ticketing & Events
- Sign up and complete our onboarding survey.
- We’ll review your details and assign you to a dedicated project manager and cross-functional web team.
- The magic starts happening. We kick off a number of parallel tasks to start developing your new website. We’ll reach out to you if anything needs clarification or if we have any questions.
- Our creative team will design and develop a completely customized home page based on your preferences. The process begins with a creative brief, to image sourcing, to a design mockup. Once your mockup is complete your project manager will reach out via our helpdesk for you to review. This process generally takes about 7 days after we begin the project.
- We will use any content of your existing site or ask you to get us the textual content for each and every section. It is critical that you work closely with your project manager to get us what we need in time to make sure that the project is finished withing shortest period of time.
- Based on your feedback, we can continue to create mockup revisions if necessary. Once you’re happy, we’ll get started with mobile optimization and testing.
- When the new home page has been implemented and all inner page are ready, we’ll send you your preview site to review. Depending on revisions and complexity of the project this generally takes about 3-4 weeks.
- From here you’ll have the option to submit revisions and feedback through our helpdesk or directly on the preview website though an easy to use, front-end bug tracking tool.
- We’ll work on these revisions with you as long as it takes until you’re satisfied.
- When you’re ready to go live, just give us the “green light” and we’ll send you the necessary instructions to update your DNS records. Once you do, your new website should be live on the Internet in about an hour or two!
$399 one-time setup. $149/month.